The Modders World

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: Read This First!

Insanity
Administrator

Before you go posting, be sure to remember there are a couple rules to be had.

1. No swearing/flaming.

This is a free site, and children might be logged in. Since we strive to have high quality discussions, we ask that you refrain from doing anything negative.

2. NO SPAMMING.

This should be self explanatory. However, if you don't know what we mean, we'll be glad to explain it to you. If you are caught spamming, we will simply ban you from the forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW IS BY SOMEONE     Moderator     OR HIGHER NOT by Insanity

STUFF I HAVE TO SAY ( TRUE OR NOT ) to cover the WHOLE  STAFFs butt's !!!!

Copyright ©2011 Legal Disclaimer: None of the content of this website is hosted on our servers or on servers of our staff. all content is uploaded by and hosted on the servers of third-parties, so called program and DLC Sharing Websites, such as, SITES that cant be named due to issues of Site Owners. In case of copyright infringement or any other issue, please directly contact the responsible parties if you can. ezmoddingz operates under the laws of the United States of America functioning as an index and database of modded content found publicly on the Internet, in principle conducting in the same way as Google. ezmoddingz does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites, nor do we upload videos, programs, music, or DLC Content ourselves or encourage others to do so.

So its CLEAR i have to have this up for any issue that may occure in the future due to Jerks trying to sue a NON existing person ( me ) or site >.> cos me AND "it" ( this site ) can b deleted in a flash and re-made with a different name+ domain in less then 30 min.

BESs

July 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Recent Videos

301 views - 1 comment

Recent Podcasts